1. The objective of the scheme is to support the Micro & Small Enterprise to participate in different Trade Fare and Events within the State, Country and abroad for marketing of their products and also getting the exposure.
Benefits There will be a max. ceiling of Rs. 5000/- per entrepreneur towards stall rent within the state which will be paid directly to the organizer by Cheque. Entrepreneurs who will participate in the exhibition from outside the district will be provided Rs, 600/- Per day as travelling Fooding & Lodging expenses. Participants for the host district will be provided Rs.500/-per day as fooding and lodging expenses. Selected participants will be reimbursed 50% of the stall rent subject to a ceiling of Rs 15000/- and actual sleeper class to and fro railway fare for 2 (two) persons per unit alongwith Rs 500/- per person per day for the actual fare period towards food and lodging expenses, for fares/ exhibitions outside the State.
2. Implementing agency : DI&CC Sonitpur
3. Last Date of application : Throughout the year depending on various exhibitions held throughout the country
B. Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana (SVAYEM):
1. The objective of the scheme The scheme is designed by State Govt. during the year 2018-19 to give gainful employment to Skilled as well as Unskilled Entrepreneurs for New and Existing Micro Enterprises under Manufacturing ,Service and Business Sector.
2. Benefits Subsidised loan @ 55% Bank Loan , Govt. Margin Money 20% and promoter’s contribution 25% through all Bank. The maximum limit of loan @ 2.00 Lakh for Existing unit and @ 1.00 Lakh for New unit.
3. Implementing agency : DI&CC Sonitpur
4. Last Date of application : Awaiting next government notification.
C. Mukhya Mantrir Thaluwa Udyog Bikash Achoni (MMTUBA):
1. The objective of the scheme is to provide assistance to the handicraft industries and clusters present in all districts of Assam to promote the livelihood of artisans and to boost their activities with new technology & design.
2. Benefits of the scheme:
a. Revolving fund for Rawmaterials Bank
b. Training on skill development through national Institute of Design(NID), IIT (Guwahati) and Indian Institute of Packaging, Kolkata
c. Supply of tools & equipments for improvement of finished products to a maximum ceiling of Rs. 20000/- Per Artisan.
d. Marketing Assistance towards issuance of Paper advertisement in DIPRO approved Print & Electronic Medfia shall be reimbursed up to 580% subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.200000/- PA.
e. Infrastructure grant @ Rs.15 Lakhs shall be provided to Artisan Co-op Society within a maximum ceiling of Rs.30000/-
f. Award scheme to selected artisans engaged in Craft industries.
g. Achievement:Two Co-Op Societies had been formed in the ongoing financial year are (1) Agnigarh Mahila Bua Kota Samabay Samittee Ltd (Total grant Rs.11.50 Lakhs (2) Sonitpur Hasta Silpa Samabay Samittee Ltd ( Total grant-Rs.10.50 Lakhs)
3. Implementing agency : DI&CC Sonitpur
4. Last Date of application : It is an ongoing scheme. Application will be invited on Govt. Notification.
D. State Industrial Policy:
1. Name of Scheme/Programme : Industrial & Investment Policy of Assam’2014.
2. Objective of the scheme :
i) To increase Gross State Domestic Product by way of facilitating growth of various economic activities including manufacturing and Service sector.
ii) To create income & employment especially in the rural areas.
iii) To encourage sustainable investment in the MSME sector in the State
iv) To build a vast pool of skilled personnel.
v) To give special Trust on economic activities based on local resources.
3. Benefits :
a. State Capital investment subsidy @ 30% on plant and machinery subject to a maximum of 10 lakhs per unit.
b. GST exemption for 5(five years)
c. Subsidy on quality certification / technical knowhow.
4. Implementing agency : Department of industries and commerce with DI&CC as the district implementing agency
5. Last Date of application : Till further government notification.
E. Industrial & Investment Policy of Assam’ 2019
1. Benefits :
a. GST reimbursement
b. Power subsidy: @ Rs 2.00 per unit consumed for a period of 5 ( five) days from date of commercial production subject to a maximum of Rs 50 lakhs per annum.
c. Subsidy on generating set
d. 100 % stamp duty reimbursement to a ceiling of Rs 25 lakhs.Technology transfer and quality certification, ZED certification.
e. 2 % interest subsidy on working capital loan subject to a ceiling of Rs 50 lakhs
f. Financial assistance to MSMEs listed to stock exchange @ 30% of the cost of public issue expenses.
g. Assistance for environmental compliance @ 50% on capital cost of effluent treatment plant
2. Implementing agency : Department of industries and commerce with DI&CC as the district implementing agency
3. Last Date of application : Till further government notification.