RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SIKSHA ABHIJAN, SONITPUR
DEPARTMENT NAME:-RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SIKSHA ABHIJAN, SONITPUR DISTRICT UNIT
CONTACT DETAILS:- DISTRICT PROGRAMME CO-ORDINATOR RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SIKSHA ABHIJAN, SONITPUR DISTRICT UNIT OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR OF SCHOOLS, SONITPUR DISTRICT CIRCLE JENKINS ROAD, TEZPUR
ADDRESS:- OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR OF SCHOOLS, SONITPUR DISTRICT CIRCLE JENKINS ROAD, TEZPUR
- Rashtriya Madhamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA) is a comprehensive and integrated programme of the Government of India (GOI), implemented in the state of Assam for providing quality and meaningful education to all children in the age group 14-16 years of age for Secondary Schools and 16-18 years of age for Higher Secondary Schools of Assam. RMSA has a vision to make secondary education available, accessible and affordable to all young persons.
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE:
- DISTRICT PROGRAMME CO-ORDINATOR
- DISTRICT CONSULTANT (PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT)
- DISTRICT PROJECT ENGENEER
- JUNIOR ENGENEER
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
- LIST OF OFFICES/SUB DISTRICT OFFICES UNDER THE DEPARTMENT:- NO
- • Distribution of allowances in cheque to the identified students (Rs.1300/- for boys & Rs. 2000/- for girls)Issue of Identity Card/Disability Certificate to the identified students with the help of Deptt. of Health & Family Welfare and Deptt. of Social Welfare.
- • Distribution of allowances in cheque to the identified students (Rs.1300/- for boys & Rs. 2000/- for girls)Assessment for providing aids and appliance by ALIMCO (Artificial Limb Manufacturing Co-operation of India)
- • Distribution of allowances in cheque to the identified students (Rs.1300/- for boys & Rs. 2000/- for girls)Distribution of allowances in cheque to the identified students (Rs.1300/- for boys & Rs.2000/- for girls)
- • To fight against the security issues of girls and crime against women self defense programme will be one of the most powerful weapons .
- • Self defense skill from the well trained trainer will empower the girls to come to Educational Institution freely and continue their study without any security impediment.
- • Programme will improve both physical as well as mental strength of the girls to confront with untoward incidents
- • NSQF scheme is currently going on in 2 schools Tezpur Govt. HS School & Chandra Nath Sarmah HS School
- • To train the Members of School Management & Development Committee (SMDC)
- • Duration of the training : 2 Days
- • Mathematics : 10 Days
- • Science : 10 Days
- • Social Science : 10 Days
- • Hindi : 10 Days
- • Life Skill : 3 Days
- • Construction of Additional Class Room, Science Laboratory etc. : 62 Nos. of Schools
- • Construction of Model School : 2 Nos.
- • Construction of Girls Hostel : 6 Nos. (1 completed)
- • Construction of Toilets under IEDSS : 2 Nos
- • Construction of Resource Room for CWSN : 5 Nos
- • Repairing of 7 nos. of Toilet Block under SBSV in 5 nos. of Schools
- • Construction of Toilets under SBSV : 69 Nos. of Toilet Blocks in 50 Nos. of Schools
OFFICIAL E-MAIL ID:-email@example.com
BRIEF DESCRIPTION AND OBJECTIVES (IN 50 WORDS)
|SL.NO.||NAME OF THE POST||NAME|
|1||IS CUM DISTRICT PROGRAMME CO-ORDINATOR||ANISUR RAHMAN CHOUDHURY|
|2||DISTRICT CONSULTANT (PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT)||RAJIB NARAYAN KALITA
|3||DISTRICT PROJECT ENGENEER||BIRINCHI KUMAR BORUAH|
|4||JUNIOR ENGENEER||MRINAL SAIKIA|
|5||SENIOR ACCOUNTANT||DILIP KUMAR SARKAR|
|6||DATA ENTRY OPERATOR||NIREN NATH|
SCHEMES ( ABOUT CURRENT SCHEMES WITH DETAILS )
1.GYAN YATRA (Excursion Trip for Students):- A journey by a group of students to a place away from their normal environment.The purpose of the trip is usually observation, non-experimental research or to provide students with experiences outside their everyday activities, such as going out and camping with teachers and their classmates.
2. DISTRICT LEVEL SCIENCE EXHIBITION :-The purpose of Science exhibition is to develop scientific attitude in the young minds of our country to make them realize the interdependence of science, technology and socio – economic development.
3. ASSESSMENT CAMP FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS (CWSN) :-The assessment camp has three components :
4. SELF DEFENSE TRAINING FOR GIRLS STUDENTS : Self Defense Training Programme for girl’s students of class IX and X of all Govt./Prov. Schools of the district. The Programme scheduled for 2 hours 4 days in a week preferably after classes for 2-3 months.
5. DRISTI :-As per the initiative of Govt. of Assam, a programme is launched in Assam for School Assessment and Monitoring named as “DRISTI”. Under this Programme, Assistant Resource Person group has been constituted in the district which will be responsible for 10 schools in the district. They are retired academicians or teachers from High & Higher Secondary Schools. ARP will visit the assigned 10 schools 5 times in a year (each school) and report and record school wise data as per format. /The basic objective of this programme is to enhance the capacity of the teachers of all Govt/Provincialised secondary and higher secondary schools.
6.NATIONAL SKILL QUALIFICATION FRAMEWORK (NSQF) :-Vocational Training for students of Class IX & X in IT and Retail Trade as Elective Subject.
7.TRAINING FOR SCHOOL MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (SMDC) MEMBERS:-
8.TRAINING FOR TERACHERS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS :-
9.ANNUAL SCHOOL GRANT:-The Annual School Grants @ Rs. 50,000.00 in total released to the School Management and Development Committees (SMDCs) of Govt./Provincialised Secondary and Higher Secondary (having secondary section).
10.CIVIL WORKS :-